29 November 2012

Beef Horfun


I was running a party at Beach road and discovered this gem by chance. I was  drawn into the restaurant by the warm simple ambience and friendly elderly servers. The food was too tempting, I only remembered to take 1 photo. Hehee

Prince Coffee House serves local fare like horfun and western food like steaks too.


Prince Coffee House Pte Ltd
Address: 249 Beach Road, Singapore 189757 (shophouse)


Recommends:
1. Beef Horfun –   Smooth and tender. Beef was well-cooked with love.

2. French Onion Soup –  Flavorful. Sorry I didn't take any photo for this as it was too tempting, I finished it before I recall the importance to photograph.

This Christmas, we could order Roast Turkey ($18 per kg), baked Cauliflower, Apple pie and Yam cake from them too.

Ambience: 8 out of 10

Cleanliness: 9 out of 10

Remarks:
Clean, neat environment.
Parking lots available along the streets and hotel opposite.