4 March 2014

Love Scams 2


I was invited to share on Romance Scams for Channel News Asia documentary series "Undercover Asia". This topic was also in my blog sometime ago.

I used to received a lot of messages on my Facebook from foreign strangers. Interestingly, after I posted about this interview in my Facebook, no more invitations from any of these potential scammers. Praise God!

The key message I hope this documentary could achieve are :
  • Create awareness of the schemes of online romance scammers.
  • Anyone could be a victim of these scams. 
  • If you suspect that you might be a victim, please get opinions from someone trustworthy and wise or consult the police. 
  • If you are already a victim, please make a police report and seek help so that you could move on and love again. 


With the documentary producer


Sharing to create awareness on how scammers seduce for money



Catch the documentary here