11 November 2012

Durian


In our efforts to eat healthy, my boyfriend suggested fruits for supper. He brought me to this place. And I love his idea! Definately a better experience than the street durian I usually had.

Charming Toa Payoh


What impresses me about this durian shop:
~ Ample space around.
~ No sleazy brothels or hotels nearby.
~ Away from noisy dusty roads.

Sin Yee Wang Durian
Address: Blk 211 Lor 8 Toa Payoh #01-21, Toa Payoh, Singapore 310211 (HDB shop)

猫山王

Recommends:
1. Cat's mountain durian - about $15 for every kilogram. Boyfriend paid about $30 for one. 1 fruit is more than enough for 2 person to share.

2. Coconuts - Refreshing combination with the king of fruit!

Ambience: 6 out of 10

Cleanliness: 7 out of 10

Fruits galore

Remarks:
Besides durians, they have a wide selection of fruits like red flesh dragon fruit too.
Outdoor seating with a pail of water for washing hands by the drain.
Open air public carpark besides the block.