8 February 2012

Punggol Promenade

To prepare an article on Valentines events, LianHe ZaoBao requested for images of Clique Wise's event that’s going to be held at Punggol Promenade end of this month. Hence I arranged a photo shoot few days ago.

Photographer giving art direction to the models. Check out the view!

That morning, the sky was threatening with dark clouds. I prayed. God answered my prayer exceedingly, it was sunny throughout the photography session. We had a fun and fruitful time together!

Lydia chatting with the models

The article was on the cover page of zbNOW today. I was quoted in the article. My dad saw the news article and asked about this place. Mum pestered me to bring her out. So here I am at Punggol Promenade again. This time with my parents!


Punggol Promenade is a new park along Serangoon Reservoir. About 10 min walk from Riveria LRT. Ultra-peaceful, scenic and clean. Awesome place to laze, reflect, dine, stroll, cycle, jog and patok!!! 
 
Ideal date venue

My parents and I strolled, basked in cool of the sunset, then dined at a cozy lounge overlooking the park. Imagine a pair of old folks in their 80s, chilling out among yuppies who are drinking wine and cocktails. My parents are totally cool about it! In fact they LOVE it! I am sooooo going to bring them here again!

Beauties in the park

Patok = date in singlish