16 December 2011

High Tea Buffet Review


I have been planning so many High Tea for Clique Wise's singles social events that MediaCorps producer invited me to review a High Tea buffet in Singapore.

The buffet which I reviewed is Hyatt Hotel's 10 Scott. When I sat down, I got totally soaked in love with the relaxing, modern, chic, classy yet cosy ambience. Besides causal catch-ups with friends, it's also an excellent place for business meetings.

Comparing with other High Tea buffets in Singapore, this restaurant outshines for it's great variety of pastries and desserts. The quality of the food is prime and fresh. Definately good value for money! My favourite dishes are the raspberry sorbet, salmon salad, beef sandwich, chocolate tarts and crab cake.

For those of you who love bubblies, you will love the free flow of champagne! Cheers! ;)

With fellow judge Ocean
Channel 8 variety show "Buffet Buffet 2" production team
busy setting up for filming in the background.